HELLO FRIENDS! Holy crap guys! We have the winner’s of the coveted PUNKNEWS ALBUM OF THE YEAR FOR 2011 on today’s show!!
This is quite possibly my favorite episode yet. We just sit back and have a blast bullshitting about life the universe and everything. I think you’ll have a blast listening!
This episode is sponsored by ASIAN MAN RECORDS!
On today’s episode we talk about:
- The Dangers of drinking Fireball whiskey and wrestling women.
- Their earliest childhood influences.
- How bowling factors into their origin story.
- What sets them apart from other pop-punk bands
- What it was like winning Punknews.org album of the year
- Self loathing and its role in the lyrical content
- Pinching themselves while on this incredible journey
- How to stay Honest
- And their politics on the future of their band!
This episode contains LIVE TRACKS recorded at the Blast-O-Mat in Denver. I have no idea what the names are of these songs are, but I’ll figure that out and post them here. The entire interview and live tracks were recorded on an Zoom H1 Handy Recorder.
If you like what you hear, please leave us a review on ITUNES! Make sure you like us on Facebook! Thanks for listening!
You can download the episode from Itunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mostly-harmless-with-dammit/id439812373
For those of you without ITUNES, You can download directly at: http://traffic.libsyn.com/mostlyharmlesspodcast/MH22_Joyce_Manor.mp3
Or you can click PLAY and listen right here on this here page: